1. THE PULSE/CAMP PULSE ATTENDEE'S MUST HAVE THEIR DECISION MADE AND INTO OFFICE BY AUGUST 26TH TO RECEIVE THE EARLY BIRD RATE! THIS DOES INCLUDE PARENTS WHO ATTEND AND NEED WRIST BANDS!
2. PERFORMANCE TEAMS COSTUMES & ULP IS DUE INTO OFFICE BY THURSDAY, AUGUST 21ST---PLEASE LOOK OVER YOUR YEAR IN ADVANCE (THE LIME GREEN SHEET) THERE IS ONE POSTED ON THE PT PAGE AS WELL!
3. WE ARE SO THRILLD TO SEE SO MANY RETURNING FACES AND AN EXCITING NEW GROUP OF FAMILIES TO THE SSP FAMILY THIS YEAR! THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE FABULOUS SEASON WITH ALL OF YOU!
4. PERFORMANCE TEAM PARENT/STUDENT MEETING AT SSP STUDIO TUESDAY, AUGUST 12TH
5. THE STUDIO WILL BE CLOSED AUGUST 18TH THRU AUGUST 24TH! DOORS WILL OPEN AGAIN ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 26TH!
MON. 12PM-10PM TUES. 12PM-10PM WEDS. 11AM-6:30PM THURS. 12PM-10PM
FRIDAYS: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
CLOSED SUNDAYS, & OCCASIONAL SATURDAYS
(check calendar for Saturday’s classes)
SSP MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 1039 Delano, MN 55328
LOCATION: 600 Babcock Blvd E Delano, MN 55328 (Delano East Shopping Center)
*Check out with paypal is now available!
Star Seekers Production seeks to create a learning environment thats both challenging and exciting. The environment at SSP encourages high expectations for success through development and appropriate instruction that allows individual differences and learning styles. Your dancer should be able to walk away from SSP with the knowledge of correct terminology and proper technique, but most importantly the lessons you learn in class are lessons needed to be successful in life.